Bulk food dispensers and bulk bins that connect to your existing gondola shelving
Bulk foods continue to be a growing segment in retail.
- Is your retail store positioned for the growth of this product segment?
- Are you looking for an easy way to incorporate bulk foods into your existing retail store?
- Are you seeking a better bulk foods solution?
Midwest Retail Services can help you with bulk food bins and bulk dispensers
BULKshop™ bulk food dispensers and bulk bins offer a superior solution. Great for retrofit situations or new stores, BULKshop™ connect directly onto your gondola shelving. There is no need to figure out how to squeeze in a standalone fixture or reconfigure your current gondola shelving. Simple to install, there is no need for a special installation crew.
The bulk food dispensers are engineered with retailers in mind:
- The 3.5 gallon dispenser features a false front chamber to always display a full container for customers.
- A removable sign holder attaches to the front of each dispenser for product information.
- The solid metal turn-handle can hold additional signage for extra branding or customer instructions.
- The dispensers are easy to clean, simply remove from the display and wash with warm soapy water.
- Dispensers quickly come apart for simple cleanup.
Have you ever pulled open a bulk food dispenser and had too much fall out?
The patented portion control in BULKshop™ dispensers releases 1.5 ounces at a time. Customers don't want excess product. Customers' abandoned bulk food bags are a direct loss to retailers.
- Are you offering different types of bulk foods with all shapes and sizes?
- Do you ever change the products in the dispensers?
If so, you'll want to know each BULKshop™ dispenser includes multiple inserts to help bulk items of various sizes effectively pass through the dispenser.
Don't forget bulk food scoop bins!
The BULKshop™ acrylic scoop bins can easily be installed on gondola shelving. A single row or tiered display of two or three rows of bulk scoop bins are possible. The bulk food dispensers can be paired with the bulk scoop bins to fulfill your retail merchandising vision.
Which retail bulk food system is best for your store?
Do you need help to determine the best fit for your retail store? Let us help you, contact Midwest Retail Services directly at 1-800-576-7577. We will be happy to assist you with your bulk food display.